Frontline HomeGard Household Fast-Acting Flea Spray 500ml

  • Kills fleas, flea eggs and larvae
  • Prevents reinfestation
  • Long-lasting, 6-month protection

£15.99

All prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable.

  • Shipping calculated at checkout before payment
  • Standard delivery £2.99 (Free for orders over £40.00)
  • Choose your delivery day £3.99 (Free for orders over £40.00)
  • Next day delivery £5.99
  • Standard delivery: 2-3 working days

*Delivery services including Choose your delivery day subject to availability  

About Frontline HomeGard Household Flea Spray:

Frontline HomeGard offers a rapid solution to swiftly tackle home flea infestations. Its potent formula eliminates fleas, flea eggs, and flea larvae within your home. Furthermore, it provides ongoing protection for up to six months to deter future infestations. For optimal outcomes, pair it with a Frontline flea and tick treatment for your pet.

Features:

  • Kills fleas, flea eggs and larvae
  • Prevents reinfestation
  • Long-lasting, 6-month protection

How to Use

Did you realize that only 5% of the flea problem resides on your pet? The remaining 95% lurks within your home, manifesting as flea eggs, larvae, and pupae. Fleas breed on your pet, and their eggs scatter wherever your pet roams – be it your sofa, bed, or flooring. These eggs hatch, leading to an infestation.

 

To expedite the eradication of a flea infestation, employ Frontline HomeGard throughout your residence, including beneath furniture. Remember to treat your car if your pet frequents it. Apply sparingly on wooden or glossy surfaces to prevent staining. After treatment, vacate the area for 60 minutes and ventilate the room. For comprehensive guidance and precautions, consult the product label prior to use. Frontline HomeGard boasts a rapid-acting formula designed to swiftly combat home flea infestations by exterminating fleas, their eggs, and larvae. Moreover, it continues to safeguard your home for up to six months, thwarting future infestations. For optimal results, combine its use with a Frontline flea and tick treatment for your pet.
Brand

Frontline

Size

Our site uses cookies to enhance your experience

Cookies help us to ensure our site works securely, continually make improvements, and personalise your shopping experience. By continuing to use this site, you consent to the use of cookies in accordance with our Cookie Policy.